[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser 10.01.2005 build: bugs

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Tue Jan 11 19:48:05 CET 2005

Thanks Mike.
Now  everything is clear...I thought that you always wrote about Toff's patched
VSFilter version.I always used the patched version  ;)
Thanks for the compatibility.

@Keeper of Demons
It has nothing to do with Standard/Custimized Playback in ZP. The behaviour
concerning VSFilter is the same in both modes.
You don't need (and shouldn't) add VSFilter anywhere in Customized Media
Playback.
Gabest splitter is autoloading VSFilter.
... and now Mike's latest parser also supports vsfilter versions that don't
support autoloading themselves.

Cu