[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser 10.01.2005 build: bugs

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Tue Jan 11 16:09:25 CET 2005

I installed now the newest version(228975 Jan 11 01:25 MatroskaSplitter.exe).

> Despite this I noticed now that I can't turn off the VSFIlter via the
> parser's settings.
>>Could you explain a bit what you are trying to do and what really
>>happens?
 I tried to disable VSFIlter in the parser's setting, so that VSFilter isn't
autoloading, but VSFilter loads despite this setting.
Here's a screenshot where you see that it's disabled but displayed in the
player:  http://people.freenet.de/pipliner/MKV.png

The "rundll.exe bug" and the "Error:can't open file:80070020" bug are fixed in
latest version. :)Thanks.

Cu filewalker