[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser 10.01.2005 build: bugs

Mike Matsnev mike at po.cs.msu.su
Tue Jan 11 09:14:11 CET 2005

filewalker wrote:
> Ok, after I unregistered/reregistered all filters which were used, it works
> now that VSFilter is build in the graph and subs are displayed.
> Strange (because in your last build everthing worked fine without
> reegistering).
> VSFIlter also loads with gabest's Splitter.
>
> Despite this I noticed now that I can't turn off the VSFIlter via the
> parser's settings.
Could you explain a bit what you are trying to do and what really
happens?

> The "Error:can't open file:80070020" is still here.
Are you sure you are using the latest build? I've tried this using
zp410b2 and it just works. Try uninstalling the splitter via
control panel, remove older versions manually if there are any,
and install the latest build. The file should be
228975 Jan 11 01:25 MatroskaSplitter.exe

/Mike