[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser 10.01.2005 build: bugs

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Tue Jan 11 07:26:55 CET 2005

Hi

"> 2)Although "Autoload VSFilter" is set to Yes, VSFilter doesn't autoload.
> (yes,ONLY the patched modified VSFilter is installed/registered)
Unfortunately I can't reproduce this."
Ok, after I unregistered/reregistered all filters which were used, it works
now that VSFilter is build in the graph and subs are displayed.
Strange (because in your last build everthing worked fine without
reegistering).
VSFIlter also loads with gabest's Splitter.

Despite this I noticed now that I can't turn off the VSFIlter via the
parser's settings.

The "Error:can't open file:80070020" is still here.

Cu filewalker

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben