[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser 10.01.2005 build: bugs

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Mon Jan 10 22:29:56 CET 2005

I think I just found some bugs in the 10.01.2005 build:

1)If I tried to open the "Matroska Splitter seetings" the first time, a pop
up message came and asked for "rundll.exe". I manually linked it to its'
location.

2)Although "Autoload VSFilter" is set to Yes, VSFilter doesn't autoload.
(yes,ONLY the patched modified VSFilter is installed/registered)

3)If I stop the playback in the Zoomplayer and then load the MKV file again,
I get an error message:
"Error:can't open file:80070020"
Zoomplayer tells me:
"Error 80070020 - Unable to create the "Matroska File" Filter- Der Prozess
kann nicht auf die Datei zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess
verwendet wird" (translated: the process can't grab the file because it is
used by another process)

After this message ZP hangs up! (never happened before, now for 2 years)

In Graphedit:
If I open a MKV file, Graphedit tells me: "The format of some files in the
video aren't supported." (VSFilter?)
After pressing ok, the graph is build up, but VSFilter isn't loaded.

System: WinXP

Cu filewalker

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail