[Matroska-devel] New Chapter Codec scheme

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Jan 3 11:14:05 CET 2005

Hi,

Due to our conversation of yesterday, I've reworked the layout of the
"chapter codecs". As nothing is publicly released, we make all the
changes we want. In short all the "codec" stuff is now included in
ChapterProcess which can be multiple. That means you can include as many
different codecs in each ChapterAtom as you want.

* Process
	ProcessCodecID
	ProcessPrivate
	* ProcessCommand
		ProcessTime
		ProcessData

I'm currently updating the specs accordingly. And then libmatroska,
mkvmerge and DMX...

Please comment if you have anything to say...