[Matroska-devel] Re: Matroska pack

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Jan 2 10:13:01 CET 2005

Hey,

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:02:00AM +0100, Steve Lhomme wrote:
> >A non-Unicode one? Dunno. Mike?
>
> Probably not. Does it even exist ?

Gabest's downloads do have two versions inside in two directories
"release" and "release Unicode", so I expected the former one to be
non-Unicode. But neither one could be regsvr32'ed :( Same for the
previous release from 2003.

BTW: Is there any way TCMP can be persuaded to start playback even if it
can't render some streams (subtitles in my case)?

Mosu