[Matroska-devel] Matroska pack

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Jan 2 09:34:02 CET 2005

Moritz Bunkus schrieb:

>Hey,
>Now TCMP still complains about not being able to find an audio device,
>but that's secondary. The point is that our beloved Matroska pack is
>broken on non-Unicode Windows versions.
>Mosu

Eeeeeek :O ! How is that possible ?? The pack should check the OS
automatically, and install the non-unicode versions of all filters then
? Nibor, any idea what might have happened here ?

In any case, to avoid problems like that i will now test EVERY pack on
an old WinME machine of mine, based on an old K6-2 550. Guess i have to
make a special test video for that, with a 320 x 240 resolution XviD and
MP2 ;-)