[Matroska-devel] Re: new codec for video

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Mon Dec 26 22:43:49 CET 2005

And thus we see comprehensive proof of The Greater Internet F*wad Theory.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

  "Matej" <matej.jordan at siol.net> wrote in message news:000001c60a21$86f5ebe0$0132a8c0 at mjwinxp...
  I've get film, and I saw that it could not play in my BSplayer, so I looked at file extension and I saw .mkv, so I went to www.filext.com, and there I figured out it is new kind of format. Why the fuck do you have to contaminate net, why the fuck do I have to download fucking codec for films, could me mpg, avi, wmv no it must be new, huh. Then maybe more crazy morons try to convert films into your format, why, why?. Stop contaminating; there was no need for you format, just waste of time, besides who would use codec with such ugly name like 'Matroska' damn it west don't like fuckin' communist names (even if it is now 'Russia'), youp the name Hollywood would love to use. I can think of better name, say .mmf (markup language media format - that should be tha name for everything).

  Thank, you. I couldn enjoy more than downloading your codec. Die bitches.