[Matroska-devel] new codec for video

Matej matej.jordan at siol.net
Mon Dec 26 14:37:11 CET 2005

I've get film, and I saw that it could not play in my BSplayer, so I
looked at file extension and I saw .mkv, so I went to www.filext.com
<http://www.filext.com/> , and there I figured out it is new kind of
format. Why the fuck do you have to contaminate net, why the fuck do I
have to download fucking codec for films, could me mpg, avi, wmv no it
must be new, huh. Then maybe more crazy morons try to convert films into
your format, why, why?. Stop contaminating; there was no need for you
format, just waste of time, besides who would use codec with such ugly
name like 'Matroska' damn it west don't like fuckin' communist names
(even if it is now 'Russia'), youp the name Hollywood would love to use.
I can think of better name, say .mmf (markup language media format -
that should be tha name for everything).
Thank, you. I couldn enjoy more than downloading your codec. Die
bitches.