[Matroska-devel] Extract menu under linux

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Aug 13 02:31:08 CEST 2005

Hi Hagen,

The DVD Menu Extraction tool is exactly the same in Windows and Linux.
There is no Linux binary distribution though. You will have to build it
from source (run Makefile).

Use Subversion checkout on:
http://svn.matroska.org/svn/matroska/trunk/DvdMenuXtractor/

The playback of such files somehow work in the latest VLC release, which
is also available on Linux. You will also need mkvtoolnix which is
available on Linux.

Steve