[Matroska-devel] Regarding "CD-in-Matroska" and Matroska's compliance with the Red Book standard (IEC 908)

Vegard Pettersen vegard_p at broadpark.no
Tue Sep 21 23:38:55 CEST 2004

Attaching a simplistic table. Some feedback on this would be interesting, so
that I can get a feel of which direction you want this to take - a complete
1:1 mapping of the Red Book cd-image, a subset of the metadata based on the
Red Book, or just the bare essentials necessary for playing the audio-file.

Also, I have tried to get in touch with goldenear at matroska.org regarding his
mkaencoder aiming at being a frontend between EAC and mkvmerge, for the
purpose of creating an .mka-file directly from EAC, but I haven't gotten a
response in over a week.
Goldenear, please respond so that we can work together on this part.

Cheers,
Vegard