[Matroska-devel] Finally you can hide (more?) symbols with GCC

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Sep 22 10:16:08 CEST 2004

Hey,

don't get me wrong. I'm not generally adversed to having to mark a
function or variableas being externally visible, but having to
distinguish between the two cases of building the lib itself and an app
that uses that lib and having to define all kinds of EBML_DLL vs
EBML_DLL_BUILD or whatever for each and every library scares me.

Mosu