[Matroska-devel] Multi-Angle

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Sep 17 10:51:05 CEST 2004

Hey,

> Yup, and AFAIR you were part of the ones who wanted a new Block2
> structure that would need less overhead. That could be a good occasion
> to add it.

Yes, I was one of them. But I'm not that much inclined to force such a
new block as I was back then because we ( = Matroska) don't define
ourselves by having low overhead compared to other containers. At the
moment I'm more in favour of not having to tell the users "you have yo
upgrade your dshow filter" again. The last time is only a month ago
because the Windows based apps didn't support 64bit floats.

Mosu