[Matroska-devel] Re: I'd like to help work on a matroska API

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Sep 10 07:39:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

great :) Thanks for your interest.

I'm copying this to the Matroska development mailing list [1] which you
should subscribe to. I'm not quite certain which parts need help, but
there are others subscribed to it who can tell you more :)

Anyway. Which operating system are you using? And what kind of
experience do you have with programming? (No, this is not a job
interview ;) We'd just like to get to know you a little bit.)

Mosu

[1]  http://lists.matroska.org/