[Matroska-devel] Reading .mkv file (and seeking) when they are recording using Dshow failed !!!

bruno pairault bruno.pairault at noos.fr
Wed Sep 8 17:18:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I try to read .mkv file in construction. It fails except when I use VLC to
read it.

When I use MP9, the file is not closed !!

When I use DX, the file is not closed !!

MP9 use DX while it is not the case of VLC.

I think there's a bug in the .mkv Source Filter which should return OK to
read and Seek !!

Reader is :

Matroska Source + DivX decoder + Renderer

Writer is

Camera + DivX + matroska muxer + file writer.

Can someone can help me to overcome this problem.

I would like to use MP9 with .mkv file.