[Matroska-devel] Bugs with mkvtoolnix and xml files from DVDMenuXtractor

kurtnoise at free.fr kurtnoise at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 21:50:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

Yesterday I tested the last DVDMenuXtractor build for Windows from
http://www.matroska.org/~robux4/dvd/ . All seems to work fine. I've got all my
audio, video and xml Menus files...You can grap these files here :
http://kurtnoise.free.fr/Menus_xml.zip

Then, I tried to mux some files (mkv and these xml menus files) with the latest
mkvmerge and I've got an error message :: Chapterparser failed  for
"....my_filename.xml" line 11, column 3 : <ChapterProcessedPrivate> is not a
valid child element of <ChapterAtom>. :(

So my question is : Mosu, could you update this part in your tool ? Yes, I know
that DVDMenuXtractor is for testing only and you are other priorities ;)

Anyway, Thank you guys for the job.