[Matroska-devel] Re: [Matroska-cvs] [www] r725 -trunk/www.matroska.org/data/news

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Oct 10 15:25:24 CEST 2004

Steve Lhomme wrote:

> Does that mean you don't want to learn to use DW or whatever correctly
> ? Just because someone else will have to do it for you ?

Steve,

lets be honest, when i look at the HTML code in my Editor, it just tells
me nothing. I see a lot of funny characters and other characters in
brackets, thats all. Its too late for me to adapt the necessary thinking
to read this like you guys can, writing a simple news entry would take
me hours and i simply dont have the time for this.

I really like to think back to the old PowerDivX.com days, when Blacksun
had installed a nice, PHP based news handling system for me, i just had
to type in the text in a simple editor window, and all the formatting
and display, etc. was done by PHP for me. Call me lazy, but these days i
hardly have the time to help all the people having problems with MKV
files on all the various fora i am visiting. When i find the motivation
to post some news, i cant stand fiddling around with some HTML code, and
please bare in mind i am not a programmer like you are. Things that are
perfectly clear and obvious to you guys, are a strange world for me
sometimes.