[Matroska-devel] MNG? Was: CorePNG to store still images ?

Arioch /BDV/ the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Oct 5 16:03:10 CEST 2004

The stars so gaily glistened... (Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:27:08 +0200 @602)
...while the fading voice of Steve whispered through the darkness:

 SL> I think the cleanest way is to use CorePNG, but that implies using a
 SL> "sub-track" for each possible DVD video track (ie angle).

I wonder, what is about MNG then ?
( i heard it is much like PNG, but with some advanced features liek animation. I also heard, that while format exists, full-featured libraries are not complete)

But i heard that with side of my ears, so i just wonder.
--
ICQ - xmpp://arioch@jabber.ru  xmpp://93438391@icq.jabber.ru
http://Arioch.nm.ru/FL/Fidolook_SL.png    Mail: the_Arioch<at>nm<dot>ru