[Matroska-devel] Mkvmerge timecode file

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 11:45:06 CEST 2004

Moritz Bunkus a écrit :

>>My second question is : will there be a timecode file v3 to support gaps
>>? And duration ?
>

> Sure. Why don't you define it? :) I can write the parser for it, or you
> can do it.

OK. First I have to work on DvdMenuXTractor to allow ripping the whole
audio & video to the correct concatenated files (one for each
track/angle) and I will generate the timecode files from there.

Is XML an option ? :D

BTW, the v1 modification seems to be the most logical and shortest one.
DVDs are not VFR (AFAIK, because it could).