[Matroska-devel] Re: Matroska + Delphi - wanting GStreamer/Win32 ?

Christophe PARIS christophe.paris at free.fr
Fri Oct 1 17:36:11 CEST 2004

I have started a delphi native matroska parser.
It's the parser I use in MatroskaDiag :
http://www.matroska.org/~toff/MatroskaDiag.exe

It parse most of the thing but not the cluster, as I didn't
need that yet :)
So in the current status, you can't use it to make a demuxer,
only to get info about a file.

Sources are available here :
http://www.matroska.org/~toff/MatroskaDiag_20041001_src.rar

Maybe that coud give you some idea.