[Matroska-devel] Re: Matroska + Delphi - wanting GStreamer/Win32 ?

Arioch /BDV/ the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Oct 1 15:19:56 CEST 2004

The stars so gaily glistened... (Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:40:38 +0200 @569)
...while the fading voice of Steve whispered through the darkness:

 ??>> Is there pre-compiled win32 standard dll's ?
 ??>> Is there Delphi headers for them ?

 SL> As libmatroska and libebml are written in C++, I doubt you can use
 SL>  them directly with Delphi as they are.

Pity, but You're right. Shame on me, i missedthe obvious thing.

 SL> There are other C implementations that might be used as DLLs.

For example, one told to be in GStreamer.
And seems it is cinsidered quite ok.

So, is it "Ronald S. Bultje" or someone else, who maintains GStreamer/Win32 ?
Guess i need to ask them about DLL's :-)

Should i try to crawl out into gstreamer.devel, or is he monitoring this list time to time ?

--
ICQ - xmpp://arioch@jabber.ru
http://Arioch.nm.ru/FL/Fidolook_SL.png    Mail: the_Arioch<at>nm<dot>ru