[Matroska-devel] Re: CodecPrivate for MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Wed Nov 24 08:50:54 CET 2004

"John Cannon" wrote...
> Paul Bryson wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have an issue with removing the [GOP] headers?  Or at least
>> making that an option?
>
> Actually, my code removes them.

Yay!

Don't know if it's pertinent, but I tried mpeg2mkv on an MPEG-1 video that I
had, and it put the video and audio data together in a single track.  I used
TMPGEnc to separate the audio and video and then was able to mux the video
into mkv and use mkvmerge to mux in the audio.  The resulting file played
fine in VLC.  It didn't play in MPC, but that doesn't matter at this point I
guess.

Atamido