[Matroska-devel] Translation

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Nov 10 12:26:43 CET 2004

Laurens a écrit :
> Of course it's free :)
> I'm also a professional webdesigner, so updating the HTML files will be
> no problem for me. If you give me a webserver account I will see what I
> can do.
>
> Cya.

The account is not FTP but using Subversion (something similar to CVS).
You can use TortoiseSVN to access it.

Also I insist on maintaining the HTML code layout (not that it just
looks similar in the browser). It will help us track changes and update
it if needed. And ensure that all pages in all languages are rendered
the same.

You can access all our websites from (the URL you need inside TortoiseSVN) :

https://svn.matroska.org/svn/www/trunk/matroska/

or bigger :

https://svn.matroska.org/svn/www/trunk/