[Matroska-devel] Translation

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Nov 10 11:28:18 CET 2004

Laurens a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My name is Laurens Lenior. In the past I made Dutch translations for
> several programs/sites/forums (like eDonkey, WowBB, Shareaza a.o.). I
> was wondering if you need any Dutch translations for the Matroska
> website and/or software?

As long as it's free, yes :)
If you can write clean XHTML we can give you an account on our webserver
so that you update the pages you want (the most important ones are the
homepage and the pack page). Otherwise just send me the translations and
I'll add them to the site.

cya

PS: you can reach us with IRC too if you want to discuss details faster.