[Matroska-devel] About your 0.93 installer

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Mon Nov 8 11:32:29 CET 2004

Hi,

what you are talking about is *not* the official
installers released by Matroska.org, so i'm afraid the dev
ppl here in this list can do little about it.

Please get the official, authentic versions here:
http://packs.matroska.org/

I am the author of that unofficial installer (aka Lazy Man's MKV),
and I am sorry for you, but I am not a dev, just a user like you.
Don't blame matroska ppl for this, plz.

Did you read the webpage before installing?
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA022257/matroska/
It says:
- The current version of this installer is mkvinst_b93.exe
- The previous version (stable) is mkvinst_b92.exe
You might want to choose the stable version next time.
Fyi, that newest version works a bit aggressively for several
reasons, partly related to the problem in MatroskaProp:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=561001
it's not so unusual that the feature you hate is actually what
the other ppl really need.

Liisachan