[Matroska-devel] Re: Formatting the Matroska specs

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Sat Mar 13 10:10:17 CET 2004

"Paul Bryson" wrote...
> I just updated the specs so that every element and section has a class of
either
> "version1" or "version2".  To show what can be done with this I have two
> examples.

I just made a new test page that I will use on the actual specs if no one has
any issues with it.  The page is viewable here:
http://www.jkfanclub.com:81/matroska/Projects/specrevisions/csschanger/spectest.html

It uses a very little bit of javascript with the listbox selection.  And if
javascript is disabled, decent browsers will let you select the style by hand.
Although, perhaps the javascript should be moved outside of the main specs page
into its own .js.  That way any changes to the javascript wouldn't require a
commit to the specs.

Comments, ideas?

Pamel