[Matroska-devel] Re: Formatting the Matroska specs

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Mar 11 23:45:08 CET 2004

I just updated the specs so that every element and section has a class of either
"version1" or "version2".  To show what can be done with this I have two
examples.

http://www.jkfanclub.com:81/matroska/Projects/specrevisions/version1/spectest.html
http://www.jkfanclub.com:81/matroska/Projects/specrevisions/version2/spectest.html

Both of these files are identical, but the CSS file they are using is different,
causing only the Version1 stuff to show up in the first page, and only the
Version2 stuff to show up in the second.  Its still a bit rough at the moment,
but I was wondering if everyone was okay with this.

Pamel