[Matroska-devel] Re: Formatting the Matroska specs

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Mar 11 16:10:39 CET 2004

"Moritz Bunkus" wrote...
> My thoughts are that having the specs on separate pages has its
> advantages, too: e.g. the explanations for the chapters don't really fit
> into the other page. If anything I'd say that the main big specs page
> should be split further into separate pages. The stuff at the bottom
> (player profiles etc) could very well be put onto another page.

Sorry, now that you can see the page I made, it should be more clear what I
meant.  I guess we could break down the specs page a little more.  But, my
intention was to have a single page that would let you see all of the elements,
just 1.0 elements, or any combination of versions.  That way we wouldn't have to
maintain two versions, one for 1.0, and the other for 2.0.

Pamel