[Matroska-devel] Formatting the Matroska specs

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Wed Mar 10 07:58:23 CET 2004

I've been pretty busy lately but I would really like to format the Matroska
specs in the way that was mentioned earlier on the list that would store all
specs in one page, but use something to hide elements for a version that you
don't want to see.  I'm pretty sure this can be done fine using CSS classes as
done here.
http://www.jkfanclub.com:81/spec-test.html
I just need to add a class="" to each element in the specs and label it with the
minimum required element.  I was convinced of the virtues of CSS when I first
saw
http://www.csszengarden.com/

However, we would still need a simple method for determining which style sheet
should be used.  Perhaps something like this? (very bottom)
http://scdc.sccs.swarthmore.edu/

Are there any opinions on if any of this would be good or not?

Paul