[Matroska-devel] Re: [gst-devel] RE: Win 32 build of 0.8.3

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Jun 12 00:00:21 CEST 2004

I managed to fix the gettext problems and enable NLS again for GLib and
GStreamer. I used gettext/libiconv packages from gettext.sourceforge.net...

It's not working (internationalisation) yet, but it's not crashing
anymore. Maybe later we could have real native language under Windows too...

So now we can run a few command lines and create the registry (still the
overwrite problem that we'll have to debug).

I uploaded my working environment with all latest fixes and CVS updates.

http://mukoli.free.fr/gstreamer/GStreamer-dev.env.rar