[Matroska-devel] ORIGINAL_TITLE tag name

Nicolas Le Guen nleguen at pepper-prod.com
Sat Jul 31 02:52:42 CEST 2004

Oops, I'm sorry, I had not well understand your first reply ... I
belived that, when you were speaking about an ORIGINAL sublevel, it was
you third solution here :-)
So what you mean is that you would rather use nested tags. But adding
ORIGINAL_ in front of every tag is a lot more simple: indeed, many
software won't easily use or support nested tags :-(
Moreover, IMHO nested tags, if used, should be used in an other way:
- ALBUM
- TITLE
-DATE
- ORIGINAL_ALBUM
-- DATE
-- PUBLISHER
For all this reasons, I guess your third solution is the best ... and
easiest way to go ;-)

Goldenear