[Matroska-devel] ORIGINAL_TITLE tag name

Nicolas Le Guen nleguen at pepper-prod.com
Fri Jul 30 11:13:48 CEST 2004

Hi,
I just wonder if the ORIGINAL_TITLE tag name is correct: According to
http://hobba.hobba.nl/audio/tag_frame_reference.html this tag is
"Original album/movie/show title". So, I guess we have to use this tag
for the original title of a movie in the case of a  remake for example.
In this case it is correct, but what tag do we have to use to specify
that one of the songs of an audio compilation (in a mka file) was
originaly on album x? Don't the ORIGINAL_ALBUM="x" tag would be more
convenient (an explicit) in this case? (ID3v2 tag for that is ORIGALBUM
so...)
What's your opinion on this? :-)