[Matroska-devel] TODO

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Jul 24 11:32:31 CEST 2004

Age Bosma a écrit :
> Steve Lhomme wrote:
>
>> I've posted the list of current known TODO on the website :
>> http://www.matroska.org/team/todo.html
>>
>> This page should be cleaned up and integrated in the rest of the site.
>> Feel free to add your ideas and remove the things that are done. (I
>> will do my part tomorrow)
>>

> In the Tags section it states: "update a compatibility matrix with other
> existing tag systems.". Since I created the document it links to in the
> fist place and becuase I will update it anyway I'm OK with doing that
> part to add to the Matroksa site.
> I made some changes in the past few day as well and please note that I
> changed the location of the document. It should be
> http://hobba.hobba.nl/audio/tag_frame_reference.html.
>
> What "other existing tag systems" are you thinking about? Personally I
> would like to add Dublin Core tags. What others did you have in mind?
>
> Cheers,

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the offer. Yes, your help would be appreciated.

The website is now maintained by SVN (a bit similar to what CVS do) and
automatically updated from there. So if you want to be able to put your
file there, you just need an account that I can create for you (I just
need your login ID).

The right location for this document would probably be in
www.matroska.org/data/technical/specs/tagging/

DublinCore would be nice indeed ! And on this page there are other ones
already in comparison :
http://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/tagging/othertagsystems/comparetable.html