[Matroska-devel] TODO

Age Bosma agebosma at home.nl
Sat Jul 24 10:21:18 CEST 2004

Steve Lhomme wrote:
> I've posted the list of current known TODO on the website :
> http://www.matroska.org/team/todo.html
>
> This page should be cleaned up and integrated in the rest of the site.
> Feel free to add your ideas and remove the things that are done. (I will
> do my part tomorrow)

In the Tags section it states: "update a compatibility matrix with other
existing tag systems.". Since I created the document it links to in the
fist place and becuase I will update it anyway I'm OK with doing that
part to add to the Matroksa site.
I made some changes in the past few day as well and please note that I
changed the location of the document. It should be
http://hobba.hobba.nl/audio/tag_frame_reference.html.

What "other existing tag systems" are you thinking about? Personally I
would like to add Dublin Core tags. What others did you have in mind?

Cheers,

Prodoc