[Matroska-devel] New WavPack sources

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Jul 19 10:05:29 CEST 2004

 From David Bryant :

Hi,

As promised, I have completed the work on WavPack 4.0 and uploaded the
complete sources here:

http://wavpack.com/sources4.zip

This includes the complete sources for the command-line programs and the
winamp, CoolEdit (Audition) and foobar plugins (including the "case"
version that handles cuesheets). The foobar plugin uses the new
reader-callback interface to the library, and all the plugins use the
new "wputils.h" header file. I have also included the Linux makefiles
(and all those other files I don't understand) and hopefully those will
still build with a minimum of tweaking... smile.gif

Assuming my testing goes well this week, this will become the real 4.0
release.

Unfortunately (or "fortunately", according to my wife) I have some
"real" work to do for a couple days, but I will try to squeeze in
creating the parser and interface description very soon.

As always, thanks...

David

The wputils interface should be the one needed to integrate WavPack in
Matroska or/and DirectShow!