[Matroska-devel] Matroska Pack 1.0.2 Doesn't Support XviD 1.0.1Properly

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Sun Jul 18 15:43:24 CEST 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> in fact this is one of the most annoying problems in the current
> matroska packs, and we are well aware of this.

good to know anyway that it is a known problem.

This problem is not essentially fatal, a user can just updated
ffdshow, or use XviD decoder. Nothing to do with Matroska.

The skippy audio bug in MatroskaSplitter 1.0.2.2+
on the other hand, is an essential problem in Matroska on
Windows, which I do hope will be solved asap,
even by a workaround.

Liisachan