[Matroska-devel] Stats of www.matroska.org

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Jul 15 13:44:29 CEST 2004

Those of you who would like to get the statistics on the websites hosted
by Haali can have a look here :
<https://matroska.org/>

Only people that have an authorized access are able to check this (that
includes the musepack boys).

The stats are not generated everyday, but on demand: you just click on
do.php or do-1.3.php (for the Apache 1.3 stats, the one currently in use).

The stats are still buggy (no session tracking, no count of visits,
hardly copes with virtual hosts), but it's still good. For example it is
very useful to look at the search engine entries. This way we know what
people are looking for when they come.

On that topic it seems from the main page we should have a direct link
to <http://packs.matroska.org/> because a lot of people are looking for
this. And on various forums it seems people are confused when trying to
play RV in MKV. So we might add a bigger notice on how to play back RV
content (either on the site or in the pack).