[Matroska-devel] tags for movies

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Jul 11 20:39:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

> >we have TITLE=Star Wars
> >we have DATE=1977
> >we have DIRECTOR=George Lucas
> >we DON't have WRITER=George Lucas
> >we have GENRE=Sci-Fi...
> >we DON't have something for 'tagline', plot outline, user comments
> >we DON't have a user rating

Ok, I've just added four new tags: WRITTEN_BY, SUMMARY (for plot outline
/ story summaries), ACTOR and CHARACTER. Like I've written earlier
CHARACTER should be a sub-tag of an ACTOR tag.

I haven't added tags for 'tagline', user comments (because we can simply
use COMMENTS for that) and user rating (due to Steve's request).

Mosu