[Matroska-devel] SVN.matroska.org up

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Jul 9 22:30:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

As CoreCodec has been (too) long to come up and we need a source server
to be working again we have finally setup a new machine in Russia
(Matroska source) thanks to Mike (Haali) !!!

This machine is now hosting all the related Matroska websites like :
- www.matroska.org
- packs.matroska.org
- dl.matroska.org
- and now the newly svn.matroska.org

This SVN site can be browsed from HTTP and HTTPS.

For HTTP you can just browse the sources and check them out :
- http://svn.matroska.org:8080/svn/matroska/trunk/ (Matroska Sources)
- http://svn.matroska.org:8080/svn/www/trunk/ (all websites)
- http://svn.matroska.org:8080/svn/usf/trunk/ (USF content)

For HTTPS you can browse and modify the content provided you have a
valid account (that you can get from me or Mosu) :
- https://svn.matroska.org/svn/matroska/trunk/
- https://svn.matroska.org/svn/www/trunk/
- https://svn.matroska.org/svn/usf/trunk/

If you need to change your password :
https://svn.matroska.org/my/

HTTP runs on port 80 (Apache 1.3) and 8080 (Apache 2.0 with SVN). The
8080 content is the same as port 80 and will probably replace it soon.
So you will be able to remove the 8080 port to access SVN publicly.

All commits to the SVN repositories will be monitored on
matroska-cvs at lists.matroska.org

PS: Thanx to Haali, Mosu for their precious help on setting up this machine.