[Matroska-devel] Re: RadLight TTA DirectShow filter v1.0.0.0

Jory jcsston at wiesneronline.net
Sun Jul 4 18:10:36 CEST 2004

As I understand the LGPL you only have to publish the source code of the lib
if you modify it and the object files so someone could change the link and
re-link (unless I know).
There is nothing about dynamic/static links.
If so then why did we select the LGPL license for libebml/libmatroska if no
one can use it?

Jory Stone