[Matroska-devel] Re: RadLight TTA DirectShow filter v1.0.0.0

Martin Bottanek bottanek at radlight.com
Sun Jul 4 11:46:34 CEST 2004

As far as I know it's GNU GPL. If it was LGPL we would not have to publish
the sourcecode. There is a nice site which discusses all about various
opensource licenses :  http://www.opensource.org/licenses/index.php . Give
it 5 minutes of your time :)

Anyways, Alexander already has the sourcecode.

See you around ;)

"Steve Lhomme" <steve.lhomme at free.fr> wrote in message
news:40E7D262.5020409 at free.fr...
Martin Bottanek a écrit :

> Here's a download link :
> http://developer.radlight.net/download/tta/RadLightTTA_1.0.0.0.exe

I just downloaded it. And I'm surprised not to see any source code. As
you know TTA is LGPL and therefore you have to publish the code that is
statically linked with the original code. (the same goes for MPC)