[Matroska-devel] New Notes.html added to specs

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Fri Jan 30 10:05:51 CET 2004

I added a new page to CVS to complement the specs.  There are several cases so
far when a particular portion of the may be written correctly, but it can be
difficult to understand without some lengthy discussion and examples, and I am
adding these cases to this page.  This is for all of those lengthy discussions
that are not NEEDED in the specs, but would help in understanding and
implementing them.

http://matroska.org/technical/specs/notes.html

I will slowly add more to this page as I search through the mailinglist
archives.

Pamel