[Matroska-devel] MPEG2 support for MatroskaSplitter

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 09:29:26 CET 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:
> Just think of this : if we get a basic menue system working, based on
> robux4's specs, and make a simple app to convert DVD menues into

The menu will only come after 1. is ready to roll.

> - splitting the resulting file into 4,7 GB segments, using file linking

What players / filters do support file linking right now ? None.
It would have been possible with mkxds. But I guess it's going to be
harder with a splitter of Gabest (no direct control of the source file
playing)... BTW that's one of the things that need to be address ASAP too.