[Matroska-devel] Matroska in RealPlayer

Jory jcsston at toughguy.net
Mon Jan 12 08:34:22 CET 2004

I would be very interested in this.
I recently created a mka muxer for spyder's API/framework and I designed it
to be very
reusable, so the hardest part would be finding out how to link to the Helix
Producer API :)

I have already agreed to most of the needed licenses for Helix from when I
was looking for RM file format specs. And still have a checkout of the CVS,
(though it's a bit old).

Jory