[Matroska-devel] mkvmerge sources

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Jan 7 18:26:06 CET 2004

Heya,

> I'm currently browsing the sources of mkvmerge to see where I could add
> the new elements (the Chapter ones for now).

src/common/chapter_parser_xml.cpp, function start_next_level
src/common/chapter_writer.cpp, function write_chapter_atom_xml
src/mkvinfo.cpp, the big ugly function

Please call the XML elements FlagHidden and FlagEnabled.

> I found a function called copy_chapters_recursive(). What is the use of
> it ? Why not simply use the Clone() method of EBML ? Or maybe you want
> to remove all unknown IDs ?

No. That function still exists from when there was no Clone() function,
and I never got around to removing it.

Mosu