[Matroska-devel] Wavpack4 integration into MKA

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jan 7 13:59:57 CET 2004

Hi guys,

read here :

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?showtopic=15073&st=50&hl=

In the long reply from David Bryant, he says :

*ChristianHJW*:
After we communicated last I created a document describing (in general
terms) how the future API would look, and that file is also now included
in the alpha package. I believe that this is a more useful picture of
the Matroska integration issues than the source code because /there is
no API in the source code/. If your devs look over that document and
have questions or suggestions then we can go back and forth and they can
influence how the API might look. If they still want to see the source
after that I can provide something, but it's still kind of a mess and I
really don't think they could find anything useful in there.

I do want to make sure that I don't do anything that makes Matroska
difficult...

It seems there is an API described in the last pack,
http://www.wavpack.com/alpha2.zip .... anybody has the time to look at it ?