[Matroska-devel] DVD Menu

René Koch renekoch at e-divx.at
Sat Jan 3 16:12:49 CET 2004

Hey guys!

If you decide to make a simple menu system and later an advanced one it
should (or better must) be so that the simple menu must also work when the
advaced one is implemented because many user will make a backup with a
simple menu and if you change it so that this menu won't work later it makes
more sence to implement the complete menu system.
Just think about it.

greetings,
scrat