[Matroska-devel] libebml 0.6.3 & libmatroska 0.6.2 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Jan 1 14:42:26 CET 2004

Heya,

I've released new versions of both libebml (now 0.6.3) and libmatroska
(now 0.6.2). Both include a ChangeLog which I'll automatically generate
form the CVS commit messages. Therefore you should all use very
descriptive commit messages, please! We don't have any other means of
documenting changes at the moment. Especially messages like Cyrius
'fixes' are not really helpful ;)

Happy new year.

Mosu