[Matroska-devel] Re: snow/vorbis/nut?

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Thu Dec 30 16:56:21 CET 2004

marco schrieb:

> Hi,
> The latest changelog mentions:
>
> - Vorbis in NUT fixed
> - NUT updated to latest specification
>
> but I can't seem to find any documentation. How would
> I go about creating a snow video and stuffing that into
> the nut container? My sources would be a series of images
> (say, PNG), and a sound file (could be wav, or ogg vorbis).
> Any and all hints are appreciated!
> Cheers,

Marco,

what exactly is 'snow' ? Are there any docs, so we can start adding
support for it in matroska container ? Could you consider using matroska
instead of NUT for your purpose, or is it too 'Windows-centric' for you ?

Please note that we have perfect Vorbis in MKV support on all platforms,
including Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org